You will need: One small mushroom, one clove of garlic, 60g of grated cheese, 2 large hand fulls of pasta, 3 teaspoons of creme fresh, pepper, an oven, knife, chopping board, spoon, sauce pan and frying pan, kettle, and spatula.
This serves one, but you can double the ingredients for a meal for two, and it doesn’t take ages to make, so it’s great for a last minute lunch, or for people at University!
- Firstly, boil some water in the kettle, and pour it in to the saucepan along with the pasta. Turn the hob up to number 3 and put the saucepan on the hob.
- Finely chop the mushroom and the garlic, but make sure you remove any traces of peel. Place the mushroom and the garlic on the chopping board.
- Add some black pepper to the pasta as it cooks, this will make the pasta have a bit more flavour.
- When the pasta is nearly finished, stir it with a spoon, and turn the hob down to number 1.
- Put the saucepan on another hob, and add the creme fresh, cheese, and the garlic.
- Use the spatula to stir the contents of the saucepan around, and when the cheese has melted, add the mushroom.
- Stir the sauce for another minute, then drain the pasta.
- Put the pasta in a bowl and drizzle the sauce on top.
- Enjoy your delicious pasta!
- Try and comment, like, or follow my blog!
This pasta dish is great for fussy people, people at Uni, hungry families, and foodies! It takes little time to make, and is my own special recipe! I hope you enjoy it!